1. Who's your favorite blogger or favorite blog?
John of John Simon Daily is some kind of amazing. He attends a lot of NYC events; and his coverage is very thorough. Less fluff, more facts...his site gives it to you straight.
2. If you could be a guest blogger on any blog, what would that blog be?
Movie Morlocks, the official Turner Classic Movies Blog. A lot of people don't realize how passionate I am about classic movies. On Sundays, I usually have TCM on in the background while I am writing on my site.
3. What Black Weblog Awards category were you most excited to see the winner of for this year?
Best Blog Design – I like to see who people deem the best in show.
4. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I have been writing under the name Kitty since 1997. I change the last name according to what topic I am discussing. I got Bradshaw from Terry Bradshaw, and in the past used the name when discussing sports. When I moved to New York...coincidentally the biggest thing was Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City so I kept the name and used it for the site.
5. Who did you look up to when you first started blogging?
I am a veteran; not many people have been blogging as long as me. In regards to the business side, I look up to Necole Bitchie. Necole inspired me to take this seriously as something to generate revenue from. Before, I was just doing it for the love of writing. Hmmm, love don't pay the bills.